It is evident that DKNY prefers the glamour of youthful, pulled-back sleek ponytails and dabbling in pops of color. The mascara at DKNY's latest photo shoot with Cameron Krone displayed hues of blue, green and assorted pastels.
The slicked locks of the models really amplified the oddness of such a colorful detour from traditional makeup palettes.
Take a look through the gallery above to see some of DKNY's youthful looks!
Implications - Sleek fashions continue to be some of the most popular amongst women who have long admired the tailored look for men's fashions. Businesses who conscious market their products and services towards women should be considerate of the recent female desire for a more masculine appearance.
DKNY Displays Slick Hair and Colored Lashes
1. Sleek Ponytails - Beauty industry should explore new product lines that cater to the growing trend of sleek ponytails.
2. Colorful Lashes - Cosmetics industry can innovate by developing new products that help achieve bold and colorful lashes.
3. Youthful Looks - Fashion industry should focus on creating designs that cater to the growing demand for youthful and edgy looks.
1. Beauty - There is an opportunity for the beauty industry to capitalize on the trend of sleek ponytails and colorful lashes.
2. Cosmetics - There is an opportunity for the cosmetics industry to create bold and colorful lash products to cater to the trend seen in the DKNY photo shoot.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers should focus on creating youthful and edgy looks seen in the DKNY photo shoot to cater to the growing demand for these styles.