For those who struggle with acne, the Déjà Pillowcase is the perfect solution. Designed to provide a clean surface area for each night of rest, the new pillowcase helps consumers avoid putting their skin in contact with pore-clogging bacteria.
The Déjà Pillowcase is brand-new bed linen made from 100 percent cotton. Unlike an ordinary pillowcase, the Déjà version features eight layers that can be flipped over each morning. This allows consumers to rest their head on a fresh and clean surface area each night, instead of one harboring days-worth of bacterial buildup. At the end of the eight days, consumers simply wash the pillowcase and start their sleep cycle all over again.
Ideal for those with acne or those who simply enjoy the feeling of a clean pillowcase, the Déjà linens are a game-changing way to get your beauty sleep.
Image Credit: Déjà.
The Déjà Pillowcase Allows Users to Sleep on a Clean Surface Each Night
1. Clean Sleeping - Déjà Pillowcase introduces a new way of getting beauty sleep with the concept of clean sleeping.
2. Disposable Bedding - Inspired by the concept of daily-changing clothes, there's an opportunity to explore disposable bedding and its potential to improve hygiene.
3. Smart Bedding - Integrating technology and sensors into bedding can create innovative products that track hygiene, sleep patterns, and more.
1. Home Furnishings - Home Furnishings industry can take advantage of the clean sleeping trend by developing innovative bedding designs and materials.
2. Beauty and Personal Care - Beauty and Personal Care industry can benefit from promoting clean sleeping as part of a holistic approach to skincare.
3. Material Science - Material Science industry can research and develop sustainable materials that are eco-friendly and promote clean sleeping at the same time.