Weddings can be expensive, so finding DIY wedding decor projects are ideal for crafty brides working under budget. Trend Hunter’s Meghan Young discusses celebratory customization, offering her top three ways to give parties that special personal touch.
From crocheted bridal bouquets to paper cup lights and clay pottery feathers,
celebratory customization crafts can have several skill levels. If you know how to crochet or are looking for a challenge, this colorful bouquet is made from a combination of styrofoam balls, lace and crocheted petals. An easier DIY wedding decor route involves placing Dixie cups over string lights and personalizing them with your own colored paper. For something in between, you can also create your own clay feathers and paint them however you’d like.
Trend Hunter Editor Meghan Young Discusses DIY Wedding Decor
1. DIY Wedding Decor - There is a growing trend of brides opting for DIY wedding decor projects to add a special personal touch to their weddings.
2. Crafty Brides - Crafty brides are embracing celebratory customization to create unique and budget-friendly wedding decorations.
3. Personalized Party Decor - Personalized party decor is gaining popularity as people seek to add a customized touch to celebratory events.
1. Craft Industry - The craft industry stands to benefit from the trend of DIY wedding decor as more brides look for inspiration and supplies.
2. Wedding Industry - The wedding industry should take note of the growing demand for celebratory customization and adapt their offerings to cater to crafty brides.
3. Event Planning Industry - The event planning industry can explore new opportunities by incorporating personalized party decor options into their service offerings.