A Free People blog post on DIY natural makeup remover not only calls for a minimal amount of materials, it is also all natural. For those worried about putting harsh chemicals on their face or want to save a little by making their own cleanser, this recipe is definitely worth giving a go.
The simple makeup removing wipes use witch hazel, Dr. Bronner's Unscented Baby Castile Soap and coconut oil. Along with hot water and a medium sized jar, you can make your own DIY natural makeup remover and safely break down the makeup that's been sitting on your face all day. Without having to go the store bought route, you can feel refreshed and clean faced. The (hopefully organic) cotton rounds should be placed directly into the jar so they can be saturated in the mixture.
This DIY Natural Makeup Remover Means No More Drugstore Browsing
1. DIY Natural Products - Opportunity for businesses to develop and promote DIY natural makeup remover products that are safe and eco-friendly.
2. Chemical-free Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create and market chemical-free skincare solutions, including makeup removers.
3. Sustainable Beauty - Potential for industries to embrace sustainable beauty practices by offering eco-friendly makeup remover alternatives.
1. Skincare - Skincare industry can explore new product lines that cater to the demand for DIY natural makeup removers.
2. Consumer Goods - Opportunity for consumer goods companies to produce and market chemical-free makeup remover wipes that align with consumer preferences.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Beauty and cosmetics industry can tap into the trend by creating and promoting sustainable and chemical-free makeup remover alternatives.