Although I'm sure many will object to sanding any part of their precious Apple tablet, the DIY iPad mount offers a relaxing and comfortable way to do so. Conceived by Gizmodo reader Ali, the DIY iPad mount is easy and cheap to assemble as well.
With just a "cheap TV mount, an iPad case, [and] some epoxy glue," according to Gizmodo, you have the DIY iPad mount completed and in working order. I particularly like how Rosa Golijan suggests that it can be used as a digital photo frame holder when not in use.
The DIY iPad Mount Allows It to Swivel Around While You're Snug in Bed
1. DIY Tablet Mounts - Opportunity for individuals to create their own affordable tablet mounts for various uses.
2. Comfortable Tablet Usage - Demand for tablet mounts that provide comfortable and ergonomic usage, even in bed.
3. Multi-functional Tablet Accessories - Growing interest in tablet mounts that can be utilized for multiple purposes, such as holding digital photo frames.
1. Consumer Electronics - Manufacturers can explore innovative tablet mount designs to meet the demand for comfortable tablet usage.
2. Home Accessories - Opportunity for companies to create stylish and functional tablet mounts for home use.
3. Photography - Companies can develop tablet mounts that double as digital photo frame holders, targeting photography enthusiasts.