This DIY bug repellent is a great all-natural alternative to heavy chemical-based bug sprays. Not only does this homemade essential oil mosquito spray work wonders at keeping various bugs away, it also has an aromatic scent.
All you need to make this healthy bug spray alternative is a glass spray bottle, water and doTERRA TerraShield essential oil. This essential oil is packed with a mix of citronella, lemongrass, lemon eucalyptus and 12 other essential oils blended into one fragrant mix. Together these oils create a scent that is off-putting to bugs but smells great to humans. All you need is a couple spritz of the diluted oil all over your body and you can enjoy a bug-free weekend day and night while away at the cottage, beach or while you camp.
This DIY Bug Repellent is All-Natural and Cost Effective
1. DIY Bug Repellents - The trend of homemade bug repellents offers an opportunity for businesses to create DIY kits or distribute natural ingredients for consumers to make their own bug sprays.
2. All-natural Alternatives - The trend towards using all-natural ingredients in bug repellents presents an opportunity for businesses to develop and market chemical-free alternatives.
3. Essential Oil Mosquito Spray - The trend of using essential oils as a mosquito repellent opens up opportunities for businesses to create innovative blends that are effective and provide a pleasant scent.
1. Personal Care Products - The personal care products industry can explore incorporating natural ingredients and DIY options for bug repellents.
2. Essential Oil Industry - The essential oil industry can capitalize on the trend by creating and marketing specific essential oil blends for mosquito repellents.
3. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can benefit from offering all-natural bug repellent options to help customers enjoy bug-free experiences while camping, hiking, or spending time outdoors.