This DIY birdhouse mimicking Burger King by Brian Wolter is solar powered to serve birds late.
The house is a brilliant concept for many reasons. First of all, the avian abode lights up brilliantly with an LED light system. Secondly, this baby is solar powered, which makes it a lot more environmentally friendly and fits in with the theme of nature. Lastly, you can make this design at home. Brian has been kind enough to share his secret recipe for this DIY birdhouse.
I really enjoy the clever word play that appears under the Burger King logo. Where it would normally say "drive-thru," he has written "fly thru." You know, mostly because birds don't drive -- not yet anyway. I'm in love with this birdhouse and I'm sure birds will be too!
This DIY Birdhouse of Burger King by Brian Wolter is Open Late
1. Solar-powered Bird Houses - There is potential to create a new industry of environmentally-friendly birdhouses inspired by different brands.
2. DIY Eco-friendly Home Projects - As people become more environmentally conscious, there is an opportunity to provide kits and instructional resources for building eco-friendly home projects like the Burger King birdhouse.
3. Branded Bird Feeding Stations - Companies in industries such as fast food and outdoor recreation could create branded bird feeding stations as a unique marketing strategy that also aligns with conserving nature.
1. Fast Food - This trend offers an opportunity for fast food companies to promote sustainability and conservation efforts by creating branded birdhouses and feeding stations for their customers.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Companies in the outdoor recreation industry could partner with conservation organizations to create designed birdhouses to sell to their customers and promote nature preservation.
3. Home Improvement - This DIY trend presents an opportunity for companies in the home improvement industry to provide kits and resources for customers looking to make eco-friendly home projects like the Burger King birdhouse.