Divorce seems more prevalent than marriage in many nations around the world. With that in mind, Italian photographer Gianni Fasolini has a business plan to capitalize on this growing population: offer them full, professional photo albums of the event.
Whether shaking hands, standing side by side, or even in bizarre cases, kissing, these newly single folks will have a professional final snapshot of their no-longer-loved ones. We learn the most from our mistakes, right?
Photo sources: Execpastor|WhoKilledBambi|Great-Niche-Content
Cherishing the Last Memories of Your Hated One
1. Divorce Photography - Opportunity for professional photographers to specialize in taking high-quality photographs of couples getting divorced.
2. Post-divorce Counselling - Opportunity for mental health professionals to offer post-divorce counselling to individuals to help them cope with the emotional aftermath of separation.
3. Divorce Gift Market - Opportunity for entrepreneurs to create and market products that are suitable as gifts for people going through a divorce.
1. Photography Industry - Professional photographers can tap into a new market of people seeking high-quality photographs to document their separation.
2. Mental Healthcare Industry - Opportunity for psychologists and mental health professionals to offer specialized counselling to individuals going through a divorce.
3. E-commerce Industry - Entrepreneurs can create and sell products online that cater to people who are going through a divorce, such as divorce-themed gifts or self-help books.