Divider by Mieke Meijer might be an effective means to partition parts of an open plan space yet its second function is ironically to bring items together. The more that this elaborate timber shelving unit holds, the better job it does of creating privacy barriers between one subsectioned room and another.
The expansive storage system is roughly six feet tall, working to successfully segregate areas down from eye-level for most people. Not especially fit for really tiny living spaces, the complexly composed piece of furniture has an even greater width than height.
A skeletal structure makes this contraption a relatively poor means of visually disconnecting interior environments. However, Divider by Mieke Meijer suffices to affect the circulation and program of a space while ridding two areas of clutter.
Divider by Mieke Meijer Separates Spaces in its Amassing of Objects
1. Expansive Space Creators - Furniture pieces designed to create privacy barriers while also providing expansive storage solutions.
2. Functional Dividers - Shelving units that serve to segregate open-plan spaces into subdivided rooms while also serving as intricate storage systems.
3. Circulation Affectors - Furniture solutions that improve the circulation and program of a space while providing storage options.
1. Furniture - Companies can produce expansive shelving units with intricate storage solutions that affect the circulation and program of spaces.
2. Interior Design - Designers can utilize functional dividers/shelving units to create form and function, while determining the circulation and program of a space.
3. Construction - Builders can customize shelving units to fit spatial requirements for developers integrating privacy solutions for subdivided rooms.