If you've ever been to the Caribbean, you'll recognize the Distant Lands Necklace because it looks like something you'd find in the small shop of a local artisan. I've been to Cuba several times and the Distant Lands Necklace looks just like a beautiful bracelet I brought back for a friend, which makes it that much more sentimental.
The Distant Lands Necklace features several thick pieces that are intricately wrapped with waxed string that gives it an interesting sheen and texture. Lovely golden accents finish off the necklace and a lobster claw clasp keeps it securely on your neck.
With the weather taking a warm turn, the Distant Lands Necklace is perfect for nights out and patio dinners. What's best, you won't have to travel to get the best style of the south.
The Distant Lands Necklace Looks Like a Keepsake from a Summer Trip
1. Artisan-inspired Jewelry - Opportunity for jewelry designers to create unique, handcrafted pieces with cultural influences.
2. Textured Wax String Accessories - Potential for designers to incorporate waxed string into various products for a unique, tactile appeal.
3. Destination-themed Fashion - Opportunity to create fashion items that capture the essence of specific travel destinations, appealing to wanderlust consumers.
1. Jewelry Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for jewelry designers to create and market custom, artisan-inspired pieces.
2. Fashion Accessories - Opportunity for fashion accessory designers to experiment with textured wax string to create unique and trendy products.
3. Travel and Lifestyle - Opportunity for travel brands to collaborate with fashion designers and create destination-themed collections that resonate with travelers.