This Disney selfie series is another exploration into modern interpretations of people's favorite characters. Focusing on a wider range of characters other than the ultra famous Disney princesses, the Disney selfie series focuses specifically on Hercules, who likes to show off his fit form, the Little Mermaid, who is all about bikinis, the Darling family, who are having a fun pajama party, and a couple more.
Illustrated by artist Simona Bonafini, the Disney selfie series comes complete with hash tags and comments, not to mention the entire Instagram design. A fun way to envision these characters, the Disney selfie series makes them even more relatable than they already are. After all, if they have Instagram accounts, perhaps they can be befriended.
Artist Simona Bonafini Imagines Cartoon Characters with Instagram Accounts
1. Modern Interpretations of Characters - Opportunity for innovative companies to reimagine beloved characters in contemporary ways.
2. Social Media Integration in Art - Potential for artists to incorporate popular social media platforms, like Instagram, into their creative works.
3. Increasing Relatability of Characters - Chance for content creators to make fictional characters more relatable by giving them social media presence.
1. Art and Design - Artists can leverage social media and modern technologies to create unique and engaging artworks.
2. Entertainment and Media - Companies in the entertainment industry can explore new ways to connect with audiences through modern reinterpretations of characters.
3. Social Media Marketing - With the increasing integration of social media in art, marketers can find opportunities to promote brands and products through collaborations with artists.