adidas Originals introduces its latest collection of footwear that highlights the signature Stan Smith sneaker model -- the Disney pack features design elements that honor some beloved characters. The lifestyle shoes are detailed with The Hundred and One Dalmatian's Cruella De Ville.
It nods to the split-hair tonal look as one half of the shoe's upper is designed in white leather and the inner half is done in black. It continues with a silhouette that celebrates Kermit the Frog -- this has a white leather base foundation. Creamy tones can be seen on the soles and laces for contrast and a bright touch of green make up the insoles. Finally, the last Stan Smith in the pack celebrates Pinocchio and has a Sail leather base foundation with details referencing his overalls.
Image Credit: atmos
adidas Drops the New Disney Pack Spotlighting the Stan Smith
1. Character-themed Sneakers - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with popular entertainment franchises to create unique and collectible sneakers for consumers.
2. Tonal Split Design - Opportunity for designers to experiment with tonal split designs to add a unique touch to products.
3. Creamy Color Contrasts - Opportunity for brands to explore the use of subtle creamy tones as contrast to brighter colors in product design.
1. Footwear Industry - Potential for footwear brands to collaborate with entertainment franchises to create unique sneakers that engage with consumers and drive sales through limited edition releases.
2. Fashion and Apparel Industry - Opportunity for fashion brands to leverage the popularity of beloved entertainment franchises to create clothing and accessories line based on popular characters and unique design elements.
3. Merchandise Industry - Opportunity for merchandise brands to create licensed products based on popular entertainment franchises that appeal to fans and collectors, and drive sales through limited edition releases.