Kuraudia Co. is a Japan-based wedding dress company that recently launched an officially licensed collection of dazzling Disney bridal gowns that take inspiration from iconic animated princesses.
Brides who do not want to wear white on their special day now have the option to fulfill their childhood fantasies of feeling like a princess on their wedding day—by wearing one of 14 dresses inspired by characters like Belle, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.
Alongside its collection of Disney bridal gowns, Kuraudia Co. has also launched a range of matching Disney prince wedding tuxedos to help couples create the complete fantasy for their special day. The rental fee for one of the elaborate princess dresses from Kuraudia Co. costs about $3,600, but the collection will exclusively be launched for consumers in Japan.
Kuraudia Co. Launched an Officially Licensed Line of Princess Dresses
1. Disney-inspired Bridal Gowns - Creating opportunities for brides to fulfill their childhood fantasies and feel like princesses on their wedding day.
2. Character Licensing in Bridal Fashion - Expanding the market for licensed character merchandise into the wedding industry.
3. Complete Disney-themed Weddings - Providing couples with the option to create a complete fantasy wedding experience inspired by Disney characters.
1. Wedding Dress and Bridal Fashion - Integrating licensed character designs into bridal collections.
2. Entertainment Licensing - Exploring partnerships between entertainment companies and wedding industry to create unique experiences for couples.
3. Wedding Planning and Events - Catering to couples seeking themed weddings by offering all-encompassing Disney-themed wedding packages.