The 'Foldish' dish holder has been designed to offer users with a piece of equipment for the kitchen that makes the most out of their counter space by turn an ordinary item into a work of art. Featuring a series of wires that stick out from the base, the unit offers dedicated spaces for your dishes to sit as they dry after being washed. The unit incorporates an expanding aesthetic that will transform from a sphere into an extended section for placing dishes for drying in any orientation required for the space.
The conceptual 'Foldish' dish holder is the design work of Youn Hoyoung and identifies the need for more design-conscious home equipment as space becomes more limited in modern homes.
Image Credit: Yanko Design
The 'Foldish' Looks Like a Work of Art When Placed on Your Counter
1. Design-conscious Kitchen Equipment - Creating kitchen equipment that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing for small living spaces.
2. Art-inspired Kitchen Solutions - Using sculpture and art as the foundation for developing innovative and efficient kitchen solutions.
3. Flexible Kitchen Storage Solutions - Developing versatile kitchen equipment with adjustable features to fit any kitchen configuration.
1. Kitchenware Industry - Designing innovative kitchen equipment that considers the space limitations of modern living.
2. Interior Design Industry - Creating beautiful and functional pieces inspired by art that add to the decor of small living spaces.
3. Real Estate Industry - Developing kitchen solutions for smaller living spaces that add value to properties marketed towards urban living.