If a dinosaur's fossils can last millions of years in the ground chances are that dinosaur dung can too. The Dinosaur Poop Dig toy set by Think Geek humorously invites children to become archeologists and excavate fake dinosaur droppings.
The Dinosaur Poop Dig toy set comically comes with a toy block that features a dinosaur pooping on it. Children are invited to use the set's mini brush and chisel tool to dig away at the embossed dinosaur till they find a fossilized surprise. This fossil won't be set of bones. Instead, children will find a piece of fake excrement that is allegedly millions of years old. The set also comes with a sheet filled with fun dinosaur facts so children can brush up on their prehistoric knowledge.
The Dinosaur Poop Dig Lets Children Excavate Comical Prehistoric Remains
1. Comical Toys - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating more comical and entertaining toys for children.
2. Educational Toys - Creating educational toys that combine fun and learning can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the toy industry.
3. Fossil Excavation Toys - Developing more exciting and interactive fossil excavation toys can tap into children's interest in paleontology and provide a disruptive innovation in the toy industry.
1. Toy Industry - The toy industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by focusing on developing unique and entertaining toys for children.
2. Education Industry - The education industry can leverage disruptive innovation by incorporating more interactive and educational toys into learning experiences.
3. Paleontology Industry - The paleontology industry can embrace disruptive innovation by creating engaging and realistic fossil excavation toys that spark children's interest in dinosaurs and prehistoric life.