Quidd is an app where collectors can trade and display the officially licensed, limited-edition digital stickers they have acquired, alongside trading cards and 3D figures of favorite pop culture characters. Just because the stickers are digital does not mean that they are always easy to come by, and just like in the real world, the virtual collectibles can sell out depending on their rarity.
Quidd recently teamed up with Hasbro to launch special-edition stickers, trading cards and toys based on 40 Hasbro brands. Now, Quidd app users will be able to add to their digital collections with official characters like Transformers' Optimus Prime, Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony and more.
Since many young consumers prioritize experiences over building large collections of memorabilia, this digital goods marketplace lets fans bond in a way that appeals to the contemporary collector.
Quidd and Hasbro are Sharing Officially Licensed Digital Goods
1. Limited-edition Digital Stickers - Opportunity for brands to create limited-edition digital stickers to tap into the growing market of collectors.
2. Virtual Collectibles - Digital goods platforms can disrupt the traditional collectibles market by offering virtual trading cards and 3D figures.
3. Experiential Collecting - Opportunity to cater to young consumers by providing digital goods that offer interactive and experiential value.
1. Digital Collectibles - Platform and app development companies can create platforms for trading and displaying digital collectibles, capitalizing on the trend of limited-edition digital stickers.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Toy companies have the opportunity to collaborate with digital goods platforms to create limited-edition digital stickers and toys based on popular brands.
3. Licensing and Merchandising - Licensing agencies and merchandisers can explore partnerships with digital goods platforms to expand their reach and offer officially licensed digital collectibles.