If you've got a good, slightly crude, sense of humor, then you'll appreciate these ads for Digital, a photo retouching software.
The "Perfect images for a not-so-perfect world" ad campaign by Leo Burnett, Brazil features two images, side-by-side, the left being the original, and the right the digitally altered one.
One ad features a condom, another shows a man and a woman holding shopping bags in the original, and in the altered, both hold beer.
The third features a patient with his mouth open in the dentist's seat, but in the original, the dentist is a pretty average looking female. The tampered version, however, features what you might imagine a porn star to look like clad in a doctor's uniform, after being doused with water.
If dentists really did look like this, they'd have no problem making their patients' jaws drop!
The other ads include
Digital: Perfect Images for a Not-So-Perfect World
1. Humorous Marketing - The success of Digital's cheeky ad campaign suggests that more brands may adopt humorous marketing strategies to grab attention and make a memorable impression on their audience.
2. Image Retouching Software - The increasing demand for photo editing software, like Digital, to achieve flawless pictures for social media and marketing purposes presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create more advanced software with additional features and capabilities.
3. Controversial Advertising - The controversy surrounding Digital's ad campaign highlights the potential for companies to use provocative and potentially offensive advertising to generate buzz and create a viral marketing campaign.
1. Software Development - Software companies, like Digital, have the opportunity to revolutionize photo editing software and create new programs that offer additional features to meet the evolving needs of consumers.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Marketing and advertising agencies can leverage the success of Digital's campaign to develop more creative and humorous ads that stand out and make a lasting impression on consumers.
3. Dental Practices - The use of provocative imagery in Digital's ad campaign presents an opportunity for dental practices to rethink and rebrand their approach to marketing and advertising.