Johnny Rockets is launching a new fast casual restaurant complete with digital menu boards and touchscreen ordering kiosks. In order to accommodate Millennials, many restaurants have begun testing new technology that allows them to offer quick, personalized service. This particular establishment uses digital devices to appeal to a tech-savvy generation.
Unlike the original Johnny Rockets locations, 'Johnny’s Burger Factory' will boast several high-tech upgrades. When consumers arrive at the restaurant, they can view the changing specials on a digital menu board that resembles that of a hand-written chalkboard. When they are ready to place their order, customers can turn to touchscreen ordering kiosks that allow them to customize their order. These applications ultimately streamline the ordering process and facilitate faster service.
Like other tech-based restaurant innovations, the upgrades are designed to appeal to time-starved Millennials who want to enjoy good food without the wait.
This Fast Casual Restaurant Targets Millennials with High-Tech Innovations
1. Digital Ordering - The trend towards using touchscreen ordering kiosks is spreading as more restaurants aim to streamline their ordering process for time-starved customers.
2. Personalized Service - Restaurants are testing new technology to offer personalized service that appeals to tech-savvy Millennials.
3. Digital Menu Boards - Restaurants are upgrading their menu boards to digital screens to provide diners with dynamic and visually appealing menu options.
1. Fast Casual Dining - Advancements in digital technology are disrupting the fast casual industry, allowing for quicker and more personalized service.
2. QSR - Quick-serve restaurants are turning to digital ordering and menu board systems to improve efficiency and keep up with tech-savvy customers.
3. Hospitality - Digital technology is changing the hospitality industry, with digital menu boards and ordering kiosks providing customers with new levels of convenience and personalization.