Although tech gadgets are viewed as an essential part of travel by many, more people are looking for vacations that involve a complete digital detox. To satisfy this need, Myhotels Bloomsbury teamed up with Planet Organic and Phi harmonics, which promises rejuvenation in all aspects of life.
The Dot.Com Detox package is designed to "eliminate electro pollution and recharge personal energy reserves" with the help of an energyDOT, a small disk that works to balance out the effects of radiation on the body. Similarly, a bioTAG helps to restore and re-balance energy within the body. In addition to these tags worn throughout a traveler's stay, the partnership also means that people have a restful place to sleep, as well as access to vouchers to detox the body with Planet Organic juices and a YMCA gym pass.
Myhotels Bloomsbury Offers a Way for Guests to Disconnect & De-Stress
1. Digital Detox Retreats - Companies can offer digital detox retreats that help sleep optimization and promote rejuvenation.
2. Electromagnetic Pollution Protection Devices - Tech companies can invest in developing electromagnetic pollution protection devices to cater to the needs of travelers.
3. Integrated Wellness Solutions - Wellness companies can offer packages that provide wellness solutions through partnerships and integrations.
1. Hospitality - Hotels can invest in digital detox retreats to cater to the needs of guests who want a complete relaxation experience.
2. Tech - Tech companies can develop devices and applications that help mitigate the impact of electromagnetic pollution on our bodies.
3. Wellness - Wellness companies can form partnerships to offer integrated wellness solutions that cater to a wide range of wellness needs.