Mustard yellow is a shade that's tough to pull off, but these shots of the Diane Kruger SAG Awards 2010 dress show that it can definitely be done. The gown was designed by Jason Wu, a figure we've featured heavily on TrendHunter.com.
Kruger took home an award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture for 'Inglourious B@$terds.' Check out more images of the Diane Kruger SAG Awards 2010 dress above.
Implications - Customers, especially of high stature, look for designs and fashion accessories that are inventive and bold, in order to make a lasting impression. Businesses and artists can appeal to trailblazing buyers by enhancing traditional designs and products with bold color or alterations. By creating a memorable and daring piece, the company will become more widely recognized.
This Yellow Diane Kruger SAG Awards 2010 Dress is a Stunner
1. Bold Color Fashion - Incorporating bright and daring colors into fashion designs can appeal to customers and make a lasting impression.
2. Enhanced Traditional Designs - Businesses and artists can enhance traditional designs and products with bold colors or alterations to appeal to trailblazing buyers.
3. Memorable and Daring Pieces - Creating memorable and daring fashion pieces can make a business more widely recognized and appealing to high-status customers.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can incorporate bold colors and enhanced traditional designs to create memorable and daring pieces that appeal to customers.
2. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can create bold and daring pieces to appeal to high-status customers and make a lasting impression.
3. Artistic Design - Artists can create inventive and bold designs to appeal to trailblazing customers who seek unique and memorable pieces.