These diamonds shine more than your average stones. A man named Ben has created an engagement ring that shines with some help from a clever design and creativity. To accomplish this, Ben used a program to come up with a titanium ring that has 23 stones --13 white and 10 blue. This sounds stunning already, but the stones are not even the special part.
Making a diamond ring where the diamonds shine with actual light is something that most of us have never seen before. Essentially, the design included a copper coil assembly and LEDs integrated into the existing ring. Ben used a coil of wire wound around kapton tape that served as the inductor, and a small SMD capacitor that powers three very bright, but very tiny LEDs.
These Diamonds Shine With LED Lights When the Married Couple Holds Hands
1. Light-up Jewelry - The concept of adding light to jewelry is a novel design trend, and could create new markets for fashionable products.
2. Smart Wedding Rings - The integration of technology into wedding bands has the potential to revolutionize the jewelry industry and appeal to tech-savvy consumers.
3. Personalized Engagement Rings - Using programs to design customizable engagement rings could change the way in which customers buy their rings, increasing creativity and imagination.
1. Jewelry - Integrating technology in traditional jewelry design can attract more customers and create new markets with high profit margins.
2. Wedding and Bridal Industry - The incorporation of technology in wedding-related products offers endless possibilities for innovation, particularly when targeting the Millennial market.
3. Fashion and Accessories - The trend of wearable technology in the fashion industry can be extended to jewelry, creating a fusion between luxurious stones and smart features.