The Diamond Wood collection is filled with prismatic coffee tables and stools that will introduce a geometric element into any home. The faceted designs may make some people wish the pieces were crafted out of real diamonds, but the wood material grounds the sculptural design featured in the Diamond Wood collection to create something that would fit into just about any home, be it traditional or modern.
Designed by Tesler-Mendelovitch, an emerging textile design team, the Diamond Wood collection was created for Talents Design. Each piece is made out of a layered veneer material that is "lightweight and sustainable and composed of a thin, flexible, yet strong wood surface component that can be widely adapted to furniture and interior design," according to Talents Design.
Diamond Wood by Tesler-Mendelovitch is Sculpturally Prismatic
1. Geometric Furniture - Opportunity to create furniture with unique geometric designs using innovative materials.
2. Sustainable Veneer - Opportunity to develop environmentally friendly furniture using thin, flexible, yet strong wood surface components.
3. Multi-functional Pieces - Opportunity to design furniture that serves multiple purposes in a modern or traditional home.
1. Furniture Design - Innovative materials and geometric designs can disrupt the furniture industry and attract new customers.
2. Interior Design - Using sustainable veneer materials can provide interior designers with a unique selling point and appeal to environmentally conscious clients.
3. Home Décor Retail - Selling multi-functional furniture pieces can attract customers looking for practical and versatile solutions for their homes.