The Devlyn Optical Store campaign compares the eyeball to a concert hall seating chart. By doing so, it implores people to not miss the spectacle of life, which is exactly what they might end up doing if their eyesight is poor. By keeping a healthy check on their eyes, they will have front row seats for much longer than the average chump.
Conceived and executed by the BBDO ad agency based in Mexico, the Devlyn Optical Store campaign was art directed by Jorge Martínez with creative direction by Antonio García and Ariel Soto. The seating charts have been arranged in such a way as to mimic the shape of an eye. Right at the stage or pupil is a show that is not to be missed.
The Devlyn Optical Store Campaign Encourages Healthy Eyes
1. Concert Hall-inspired Campaigns - Opportunity for brands to use the concept of concert hall seating charts to promote their products or services in a creative and engaging way.
2. Health Monitoring Through Analogies - Using comparisons to encourage people to take care of their health, opening up possibilities for innovative marketing and awareness campaigns in various industries.
3. Visual Representation of Eye Health - Opportunity for companies in the optical and healthcare industries to create visual representations that highlight the importance of eye health, promoting products and services related to vision care.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for ad agencies and marketers to explore creative and unconventional campaigns that capture audience attention and convey important messages.
2. Optical Retail - Opportunity for optical retail stores to utilize unique visual representations and storytelling techniques to educate and incentivize customers to prioritize eye health.
3. Healthcare - Innovative marketing opportunities for healthcare organizations to raise awareness about the importance of regular eye check-ups and promote preventative measures for eye-related issues.