Grammy-nominated popstar Iggy Azalea makes her debut in the world of beauty and cosmetics with her Devil's Advocate fragrance. The artist explains the perfume as "an invitation into her world." Fans of the Australian artist can experience an intimate glimpse into Azalea's home country.
The fragrance is inspired by her home country and boasts a lavish blend of local sandalwood, and includes bright notes of citrus, warm vanilla, musk, and amber. Created by Merveilleux Beauty, the cosmetics company that works with Huda Beauty, Maybelline, and Estée Lauder, the perfume is warm yet bold and playful. The Fancy singer explains her passion for fragrances: "In my journeys throughout the world, I have discovered the power fragrance has to open a window in time."
Image Credit: Cosmetics Business
Iggy Azalea Debuts her First Fragrance Dubbed Devil's Advocate
1. Popstar Fragrance Lines - More popstars will debut their own lines of fragrances to engage with fans.
2. Geo-specific Fragrances - Fragrances inspired by specific geographic areas will become more highly sought after by consumers.
3. Celebrity Beauty Ventures - More celebrities will venture into the world of beauty to launch their own brands.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry will benefit from the rise of celebrity-branded fragrances.
2. Tourism - Tourism boards and hotels may collaborate with fragrance creators to curate scents that represent their destination.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers can collaborate with fragrance creators to create perfumes that represent their brand's aesthetic.