The technology market is filled with products with a rather stark metal and plastic aesthetic, which is something the Yorkie EXR Desktop Speakers deviates from. Crafted from American oak wood, the Yorkie EXR Desktop Speakers are wrapped in 100% wool covers to help enhance the look and feel of the speakers, while also offering sound enhancement.
Products like speakers are often utilitarian in design because of the simple purpose they serve, but as consumers expect more than just performance, design is being rethought. With the Yorkie EXR Desktop Speakers, the warm exterior hides a full-range driver, magnesium composite cone and much more. Although wired, the speakers make up for the lack of wireless capabilities through design and function.
The Yorkie EXR Desktop Speakers are Wrapped in 100% Wool
1. Natural Materials - Speakers made with wood and wool show a trend towards utilizing natural materials in technology.
2. Design-focused Electronics - The use of wool and American oak wood shows a trend towards developing technology with a focus on design.
3. Functionality-enhancing Design - Designing speakers with materials that enhance sound quality as well as the aesthetic shows a trend towards developing functional designs.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can explore the use of natural materials in their products, enhancing their aesthetic appeal.
2. Furniture and Home Decor - Home decor companies can explore creating speakers that fit into the decor of a room while also retaining their functional use.
3. Audio and Sound Technology - Audio and sound technology companies can develop products that utilize natural materials without sacrificing sound quality and overall functionality.