You are intended to approach The Desk by Minna Magnusson in a way that's entirely unconventional to the approach of your typical workstation. Usually, you might expect to pull up a chair towards the rigid tabletop of an escritoire, but the flat panels of this piece take two segments with different slopes.
Horizontality is replaced with diagonal directions, thus making it impossible to set anything down upon The Desk without it sliding inwards. There is one good exception to this assumption, however, for a person can comfortably curl up upon the crooked computer table. Complete with shelving and drawers for the storage of your electronic accessories, stationary and office supplies, The Desk by Minna Magnusson invites you to treat it as a lounger in which you can curl up with your laptop for a much more comfortable position.
The Desk by Minna Magnusson Redefines the Furniture User's Interaction
1. Unconventional Workstations - Designing workstations with unconventional shapes and slopes, like Minna Magnusson's Desk, can offer more comfortable and relaxing work environments.
2. Hybrid Furniture - The emergence of hybrid furniture, like Minna Magnusson's Desk that combines workstations and loungers, can redefine the use of space and functionality of furniture.
3. Innovative Workspace Designs - Creating innovative workspace designs, such as Minna Magnusson's Desk, can provide opportunities for ergonomic and flexible environments.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of unconventional and hybrid furniture designs to provide innovative solutions for customers.
2. Office Supplies and Accessories - The demand for ergonomic equipment and office supplies, like adjustable chairs and desks, can increase with the emerging trend of unconventional workstations.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can create unique and functional workspaces, like Minna Magnusson's Desk, to offer clients innovative solutions for their home or office.