Color and pattern were two essential elements of the Desigual Fall 2014 collection that walked the runway at New York Fashion Week. The Spanish fashion brand wove the hues, passion and the enthusiasm that Spain is best known for into its latest collection, while staying true to its signature bold prints. Models on the catwalk were snapped smiling at the end of the runways, which is rare and the good vibes are contagious.
Some of the prints that highlight the collection are a mash up between beautifully organic florals and geometric grids. These graphic contrasts are also seen throughout the intermixing of an achromatic palette with shots of color.
The NYFW show had Victoria’s Secret Angels Candice Swanepoel, Ataui Deng and Erin Heatherton grace the runway, which surely elicited smiles from Fashion Week attendees too.
The Cheery Desigual Fall 2014 Collection Celebrates Spain
1. Colorful Womenswear - Disruptive innovation opportunities could include the use of unique and vibrant color combinations in womenswear to attract attention and stand out in the market.
2. Bold Prints - There is an opportunity to create disruptive innovation by incorporating bold prints in womenswear, offering customers unique and eye-catching designs.
3. Mixing Patterns and Graphics - Incorporating a mix of patterns and graphics in womenswear can lead to disruptive innovation by creating visually striking and unconventional styles.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace disruptive innovation by exploring unique and unconventional design concepts in womenswear.
2. Textile - The textile industry has the opportunity to support disruptive innovation by developing innovative fabrics and materials that can enhance the impact of bold prints and vibrant colors in womenswear.
3. Retail - Retailers can adopt disruptive innovation by marketing and promoting womenswear collections that feature colorful designs and bold prints to attract customers seeking unique and attention-grabbing fashion.