If you like the idea of getting to design a pizza and earning cash for it, Pizza Mogul by Domino's Pizza is definitely worth checking out. The app will have you sign in, put together a profile and create your own pizza that's as loaded with toppings or as sparse as you like it to be. Then, using the power of social media, you share your pizza and help it gain popularity. As it does so, the pizza will move up the rankings on the Domino's menu.
The sweetest part of the deal is that when your pizza is ordered, you have the potential to earn real dough—anywhere from $0.25 to $4.50, based on the amount of toppings on the pizza. Instead of Domino's trying to come up with what will be the next best-selling pizza, this initiative is a brilliant way to put that decision in the hands of consumers through crowdsourcing.
Domino's Pizza Mogul App Lets You Design a Pizza and Get Paid for It
1. Crowdsourced Pizza Design - Opportunity for other food delivery companies to create similar apps that allow customers to design their own pizzas and earn rewards.
2. Social Media-powered Menu Ranking - Opportunity for restaurants to use social media to crowdsource the popularity and ranking of menu items.
3. Consumer-driven Decision Making - Opportunity for companies in various industries to involve consumers in decision making through crowdsourcing and earning incentives.
1. Food Delivery - Opportunity for food delivery services to tap into the trend of crowdsourced pizza design and offer incentives to customers.
2. Restaurant - Opportunity for restaurants to leverage social media to engage customers and crowdsource menu rankings.
3. Consumer Goods - Opportunity for consumer goods companies to involve customers in product development and decision making through crowdsourcing.