The Dell Concept Duet was shown off by the brand at CES 2020 as a system for enhancing productivity and maximizing the amount of usable screen space to keep professionals supported as they work. The system highlights a dual-screen design that has two 13.4-inch displays positioned towards the user that will change according to how they're working or playing. The second screen section can be used with a pen, if desired, to accommodate note jotting or sketching for professionals to appreciate.
The Dell Concept Duet laptop identifies how the brand is shifting to accommodate the needs of professionals and gamers alike with more screen real estate for them to utilize. The ultra-slim design maintains an aesthetic that could be easily stowed just about anywhere.
The Dell Concept Duet Shows Off Two Screens at CES 2020
1. Dual-screen Laptops - Dual-screen laptops provide increased productivity and screen space for professionals and gamers.
2. Enhancing Productivity - Innovation in productivity-focused devices like the Dell Concept Duet present opportunities for professionals to work more efficiently.
3. Pen-enabled Note-taking - The availability of a pen for note jotting and sketching on dual-display laptops offers new creative and collaboration possibilities.
1. Technology - The technology industry can capitalize on the demand for dual-screen laptops and develop new solutions for professionals and gamers.
2. Gaming - In the gaming industry, dual-screen laptops can provide an immersive gaming experience with enhanced visuals and multi-tasking capabilities.
3. Stationery - The stationery industry can explore partnerships with laptop manufacturers to develop pen-enabled accessories and capitalize on the rise of dual-screen laptops.