Summer means warm, sunny weather, outdoor barbeques....and pesky flies. Frred and Friends' clever version of a necessary summer tool also comes with the wittiest product description ever:
"DELETE: there's no esc for flies! This handy flyswatter works on windows or Macs...just think of it as a backspace for bugs!"
The flexible, plastic fly-slayer comes in a variety of colours. The keyboard matching colours are best if you want to vent your frustration with computer bugs on poor hapless flies.
Delete Button For Windows or Macs
1. Geeky Flyswatters - The trend of combining technology with traditional tools for a humorous twist in the household is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home goods industry.
2. Cross-industry Collaborations - The trend of merging two seemingly unrelated industries (technology and pest control) opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in cross-industry collaborations.
3. Humorous Marketing - The trend of using witty product descriptions as a marketing tool presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in marketing, particularly in the e-commerce industry.
1. Home Goods - Companies in the home goods industry can benefit from the trend of combining technology with traditional tools to create unique products that provide a humorous twist on mundane household items.
2. Pest Control - Companies in the pest control industry can explore new opportunities for disruptive innovation by collaborating with technology companies to create products that cater to a younger and tech-savvy audience.
3. E-commerce - Companies in the e-commerce industry can capitalize on the trend of using witty product descriptions to market products and create a unique brand image among younger and tech-savvy consumers.