Having a bookshelf showcasing a decorative book collection can complete the look of a home office or living room, making the room feel more inviting and visually enticing.
Starting with the ceramic book collection by Wendy Kershaw, home decor becomes more intellectual and mentally stimulating. Surprisingly, these sculptural pieces have actual ceramic pages that can be flipped for a series of narrative images that tell fairytales and mythologies created by the artist. Her enticing painting style speaks volumes with every scene, telling complete stories without the use of any words and dialogue.
Those who want to enhance their home libraries will want to take a look at the ceramic decorative book collection by Wendy Kershaw.
Start a Decorative Book Collection with These Readable Ceramic Books
1. Decorative Ceramic Books - Creating intellectual and visually enticing home decor through functional ceramic book sculptures.
2. Narrative Ceramic Art - Merging art and storytelling through narrative images on sculptural pieces.
3. Visual Storytelling Home Decor - Integrating art, storytelling, and interior decor through visually captivating decorative books.
1. Home Decor - Innovating the home decor industry by creating unique and functional pieces that integrate art and storytelling.
2. Ceramics - Disrupting the ceramics industry by incorporating new uses and innovative designs for ceramic materials.
3. Publishing - Tapping into the publishing industry by offering a new form of narrative storytelling through visually stunning ceramic books.