There are some things that really can be overdone. One 30-year-old man in China literally played video games until he died. After three consecutive days of gaming, he dropped dead.
Reuters failed to mention what games he was playing. Should video games come with an overdose warning?
"China, worried about the spread of pornography and politically incorrect content, has banned the opening of new cybercafes this year and issued orders limiting the time Internet users can spend playing online," Reuters said.
Death By Gaming
More Stats +/-
Fututistic Whisky Bottles
Seafood-Paired Soda Campaigns
Customized Engagement Rings
Personified Character Illuminators
Spoiled Milk Fragrances