An office space doesn't have to be all about business, especially if its occupant introduces some pieces from the D.E. Desk collection. A set of stationery that is just as artistic as it is functional, the D.E. Desk collection features items that will get the creative juices flowing in no time.
Designed by Australian designers Daniel To and Emma Aiston of Daniel Emma Studio, the D.E. Desk collection is comprised of eight items, some of which are more obvious than others. While the chrome container clearly holds pencils, the purpose of the crystal ball is a little more elusive. It happens to be made for elastic bands.
In addition to the stationery in the D.E. Desk collection, Daniel Emma also created Field, Vessel and Vera lines.
D.E. Desk by Daniel Emma is Comprised of Artistic Office Supplies
1. Artistic Office Supplies - Opportunities for designers and artists to create functional and aesthetically pleasing office supplies that can be used to inspire creativity.
2. Sculptural Desk Accessories - A growing trend towards creating desk accessories with unique, eye-catching designs that also serve a practical purpose.
3. Multifunctional Stationery - The emergence of stationery that serves multiple purposes and can be used in a variety of ways in the office and beyond.
1. Office Supplies - Opportunities for established office supply companies and startups to create unique and innovative office supplies, particularly for the design-oriented market.
2. Design - A trend toward incorporating design elements into everyday objects provides opportunities for designers and artists to explore new markets and create functional art.
3. Retail - The demand for aesthetically pleasing and unique office supplies creates opportunities for retailers to offer a wider variety of products to customers looking for something beyond basic office goods.