The Dazed & Confused 'Bombay Dreams' editorial exclusively showcases select pieces from the Chanel Pre-Fall 2012 collection. Inspired by Indian fashion and culture, the line features rich fabrics, sparking embellishments and tons of texture. Nevertheless, the designs have been tweaked for the modern Western woman. Instead of draping materials and over-the-top opulent details, the outfits are clean-lined and structured as well as vibrantly minimalist.
Snapped by photographer Max Farago for the magazine's April 2012 issue, the Dazed & Confused 'Bombay Dreams' editorial stars model Lindsey Wixson. She brings her signature pout and gap-toothed smile to this hotel set photoshoot. Styled by Karen Langley, the American beauty lounges about her surroundings, playfully teasing her already tousled hair while staring seductively into the camera with her smokey eyes.
Dazed & Confused 'Bombay Dreams' Showcases the Chanel Pre-Fall 2012 Line
1. Indian-inspired Couture - Opportunity to incorporate elements of Indian fashion and culture into Western designs for a unique and vibrant aesthetic.
2. Rich Fabrics and Sparking Embellishments - Potential for creating luxurious and glamorous clothing pieces with intricate details and high-quality materials.
3. Clean-lined and Structured Outfits - Chance to design modern, minimalist clothing with a focus on clean lines and structure.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers and brands can explore the Indian-inspired couture trend and incorporate it into their collections.
2. Luxury - Luxury brands can utilize rich fabrics and sparking embellishments to create high-end, opulent products.
3. Photography - Photographers can experiment with capturing the allure of Bombay Dreams editorial-style photoshoots.