The 'Star Gazer' tent design by Daniel Thomas has an eco-friendly creature comfort that most tents don't: an interior that's lit by solar-powered LED lights.
The 'Star Gazer' tent also features a covered canopy outside the tent for a miniature mobile patio. There is even a clear skytop panel on the roof of the tent to allow you to stargaze from within the tent.
Implications - The tent provides an eco-friendly vacation and is a great option for people who are conscious about global warming and their carbon footprint. The 'Star Gazer' tent is big and will fit a whole family comfortably inside. The tent has not gone into production yet, but if it does it will cost around $500 US.
Daniel Thomas' 'Star Gazer' Tent Has Illuminated Interior
1. Solar-powered Tents - Solar-powered tents are disrupting the camping industry by providing an eco-friendly way for outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy the wilderness.
2. Eco-friendly Camping Gear - The rise in solar-powered tents signals a trend towards eco-friendly camping gear and an opportunity for companies to innovate with sustainable products.
3. Smart Camping Tents - Tents with built-in technology, such as solar-powered lighting, create new opportunities for smart camping tents to enhance the outdoor experience.
1. Camping Equipment - Camping equipment companies can disrupt the market by producing eco-friendly products like solar-powered tents.
2. Sustainable Tourism - The rise of solar-powered tents can drive innovation and growth in the sustainable tourism industry.
3. Renewable Energy - The use of renewable energy in solar-powered tents presents an opportunity for companies in the renewable energy industry to collaborate with camping equipment manufacturers.