Lilla Fufavi's 'Collection No. 7' is at once vintage-looking and edgily modern, showcasing fitted waistlines, cut-out collar shirts and fashionable contemporary fabrics.
Many of the looks in the Lilla Fufavi lookbook for Collection No. 7 are inspired by the flowing, pleated skirts, airy blouses and fitted waistlines of the 1950s. These features are updated with larger pleats, thicker, belt-like waistbands, cropped tops and modern textures like velour and metallic fabrics.
A popular motif in the collection is the cut-out collar. The collars in the Lilla Fufavi collection mimic the shapes and patterns of traditional Peter Pan and flat collars, but rather than being an additional piece of material attached to the neck of the shirt, they are in fact small, collar-shaped windows cut into the shirt's fabric.
These Lilla Fufavi Looks Feature Classic Silhouettes and Window Collars
1. Vintage-modern Fusion - Combining vintage silhouettes and fabrics with modern updates for a fresh take on fashion.
2. Cut-out Collar Craze - The trend of incorporating small collar-shaped windows into shirt fabrics for added visual interest.
3. Textured Fabrics - Experimentation with fabrics beyond the usual cotton and silk, such as velour and metallic materials, to create unique looks.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunities to offer customers a fresh twist on vintage-inspired fashion, with updated designs and materials.
2. Fabric Manufacturing - Innovations in creating new and unique materials such as metallic fabrics, velour, and other textured materials for fashion designers to use in their designs.
3. E-commerce - Online retailers can make use of the popularity of cut-out collar designs to provide customers with a variety of clothing options with this feature.