The Pebble cutlery travel set is a different kind of portable utensil set for those who spend extended periods on the go and out of the house to keep them ready for impromptu mealtimes. The cutlery set is produced in partnership with the i am OTHER creative collective, and includes a form, knife, spoon, draw and a set of chopsticks that are all designed in a demure black color scheme. The shell of the cutlery is crafted with recycled CDs, while the handles are made from food packaging to put a focus on a reclaimed and eco-friendly design.
The Pebble cutlery travel set is priced at $60 and can even be re-recycled at the end of the product's life to put a focus on a more circular product economy.
The Pebble Cutlery Travel Set was Created with i am OTHER
1. Eco-friendly Cutlery - Businesses can innovate by designing portable utensil sets that are made from recycled materials and can be re-recycled at the end of the product's life to promote a circular product economy.
2. Sustainable Travel Accessories - The Pebble cutlery travel set highlights the demand for sustainable and eco-friendly travel accessories, presenting an opportunity for businesses to create more sustainable travel products.
3. Creative Collaborations for Sustainability - Partnering with creative collectives, like i am OTHER, can lead to innovative ways to incorporate reclaimed and recycled materials in product design, as seen in the Pebble cutlery travel set.
1. Food Packaging - Companies that produce food packaging can consider incorporating eco-friendly materials to support sustainable product design, like the handles used in the Pebble cutlery travel set.
2. Travel Accessories - There is potential for growth in the sustainable travel accessories market, with increasing awareness of environmental impact and demand for products like the Pebble cutlery travel set.
3. Recycling Services - The circular product economy, as promoted by the Pebble cutlery travel set, relies on recycling services that can handle the end-of-life disposal of sustainable products, creating a potential opportunity for growth in the industry.