The Brooklyn-based Furry Puppet Studio has recently been working on a slightly unusual project. Their spunky design team has collaborated with PECO electric company to create a series of electricity eating monsters, helping convince people to rid themselves of their energy guzzlers and trade in for some more efficient wares.
Furry Puppet Studio, headed by Creative Director Zack Buchman and known for their original approach to traditional puppetry, has taken lifeless appliances like a dishwasher, refrigerator and a boring glass window and actually found a way to bring them to life. The end result is a superb combination of creative design and well-executed craftsmanship.
Furry Puppet Studio Animates the Inamimate
1. Interactive Furniture - Creating furniture that serves an additional interactive or responsive function, such as energy-saving features.
2. Electricity Awareness Campaigns - Encouraging people to become more aware of their energy consumption through creative campaigns or initiatives.
3. Animated Marketing - Developing animated or puppet-based marketing strategies to demonstrate a product's features in a unique and entertaining way.
1. Furniture Design - Incorporating technological features into furniture design that also promote environmental sustainability.
2. Energy - Developing innovative ways to encourage energy efficiency through creative campaigns or initiatives.
3. Marketing - Developing creative marketing strategies that utilize animation or puppetry and appeal to a wider audience.