Premier Label Water Company (PLWC) has come up with an innovative idea, custom bottles with water. The price tag? $3.00 a bottle with logo and water. Plus, if you are customizing them for your company or organization, throw in an extra $600.00 for label art and graphic design.
Remember when life was simple? Whenever you wanted a drink of water, you could always get it free. At home you just turned on the tap, if you were at a restaurant the server turned on the tap, filled up a glass, and brought it to your table, sometimes with a slice of lemon.
If you are a baby boomer, you can still remember that. Then our children came along and ruined everything. They grew up drinking the stuff. When they reached puberty, everything we ever taught them went the way of Margaret Mitchell's â€œGone with the Wind,â€ including tap water.
â€œBut, mom, they put chemicals in there.â€ I heard them say. â€œDo you see those little things squirming around at the bottom?â€ they added, â€œare they tadpoles or somethingâ€?
So, in self defense, I boiled tap water and put it in the frig. Now, if I had a mind like Donald Trump, I would have cashed in on the idea of bottled water. However, could you just hear the comments from family members if any of us came up with an idea like that?
â€œAre you nuts? Nobody would buy bottled H2O! What have you been smoking? Turn on the spigot, woman.â€
The rest is history, bottled water is everywhere at a cost of between $1.29 and $1.99 a bottle, depending on which convenience store, gas station, or supermarket you purchase water.
Entrepreneurs are also everywhere, so now we have to pay more for fancy customized bottles. Look for them soon bearing your favorite store's logo. I'm sure my granddaughter will be paying close attention to whichever water bottle Paris Hilton is toting (you know it won't be Wal-Mart). Now, I'm sunk. Water will be costing more than a gallon of gas.
I feel like creating a custom water bottle, containing my secret distillation processed H2O, that says "What's In Your Wallet?" and sell it to Capital One.
The Ultimate Hydration Experience
1. Custom Labeled Water Bottles - The trend of custom labeled water bottles is disrupting the beverage industry by creating a new personalized product and service offering.
2. Premium Bottled Water - The trend of premium bottled water is disrupting the beverage industry by providing consumers with a high-end, luxury product that commands a higher price point.
3. Anti-bpa Water Bottles - The trend of anti-BPA water bottles is disrupting the beverage industry by addressing health and safety concerns and offering an innovative product that appeals to health and eco-conscious consumers.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry has the opportunity to innovate by catering to a personalized, high-end, and health-conscious market through custom labeled, premium, and anti-BPA bottled water products.
2. Advertising and Marketing Industry - The advertising and marketing industry has the opportunity to innovate by offering creative label and graphic design services for custom labeled water bottles, targeting a growing demand for personalized products in the beverage market.
3. E-commerce Industry - The e-commerce industry has the opportunity to innovate by offering customized bottled water products and services online, catering to a convenience-seeking market with personalized options and fast delivery.