Who doesn’t want a Mercedes SLR McLaren? It is, after all, the quintessential swank supercar. But in the hunt for the ultimate SLR, certain sports stars may have received one too many knocks on the noggin, making themselves believe that they need an auto-edge over peers.
English Footballers William Gallas (Arsenal) and Ello Hadji Diouf (Blackburn Rovers) paid mega bucks for their own blinged out and bastardized custom chrome Mercedes SLRs. I can just imagine the cost for car insurance on these.
In the event that for some unknown reason these sports stars get a little too heady, they can always reflect on their purchase.
Personalized Pimped Out McLaren SLR Gets a Sporting Chance
1. Custom Chrome Cars - The trend of personalizing cars with chrome finishes is growing, presenting opportunities in the customization and after-market automotive industries.
2. Luxury Sports Cars for Athletes - The trend of athletes buying luxury sports cars presents opportunities in the high-end automotive sales and marketing industries.
3. Reflective Car Finishes - The trend of chrome finishes on cars being used to create reflective surfaces presents opportunities in the automotive design and materials industries.
1. Automotive Customization - The trend of customizing cars with chrome finishes presents opportunities in the aftermarket automotive customization industry.
2. High-end Automotive Sales - The trend of athletes buying luxury sports cars presents opportunities in the high-end automotive sales and marketing industries.
3. Automotive Design - The trend of reflective car finishes presents opportunities in the automotive design and materials industries for creating unique and eye-catching designs.