If you liked the Moonpig Customized Cards posted earlier this week, you might also want to check out Remind 4 U.
For amazing personalised cards using technology allowing you to change the image on the front of the card to include someone's name, this site is a revolution for the card industry and kisses goodbye to boring, mass produced cards! With cards to suit every taste (including footie supporters and readers of Nuts mag) you can even give to charity every time you send a card - wicked! Try it - you personalise the card and tell them where to send it and they print and deliver it for you...you need never leave the comfort of your sofa again!
1. Personalized Cards - The trend of personalized cards is disrupting the card industry by providing customizable options and eliminating mass-produced cards.
2. Technology-driven Customization - The use of technology to personalize cards is revolutionizing the card industry, allowing users to change the image on the front of the card.
3. Charitable Card Giving - The trend of giving to charity every time a personalized card is sent is disrupting the card industry by adding an element of social impact to card-giving.
1. Greeting Card Industry - The greeting card industry can embrace the trend of personalized cards and offer customizable options to stay relevant in the market.
2. E-commerce Industry - The e-commerce industry can benefit from the trend of technology-driven customization by offering personalized card services online.
3. Nonprofit Sector - The nonprofit sector can tap into the trend of charitable card giving to raise funds and create impact through card sales.