The Curve by designers Kőrös Benedek and Ben Koros is the ideal trash can to dispose a dog's waste as it doesn't involve any insanitary touching.
There's nothing more annoying than seeing dog owners leaving their pet's mess on the ground and you wonder why this must be. With the Curve, people can easily slide the poop bag through a slit and drag it to the enclosed box.
It's a design for Hungary as the local government was seeking a way to get people to pick up after their pets. This specially designed disposal can makes it easy for dog owners to trash waste. Most times, public trash bins are overfilled and even responsible dog owners find it difficult to do the right thing. With the curve, people must use biodegradable bags to pick up the waste and then lead it through a curvy gap to trash.
The Curve is a Sanitized Trash Can Designed Specifically for Dogs
1. Dog Waste Disposal Innovations - Innovations in dog waste disposal will continue to cater to pet owners' needs and make it easier for them to responsibly dispose of their pets' waste.
2. Sanitary Trash Can Designs - Sanitized trash can designs will be a popular trend as people look for solutions to waste disposal that do not involve touching or being in close proximity to waste products.
3. Sustainable Waste Management - The increasing popularity of biodegradable waste bags will spur trends in sustainable waste management and environmentally-friendly disposal methods.
1. Pet Industry - The pet industry can incorporate the Curve's design into more products that make life easier for pet owners and encourage them to responsibly dispose of their pets' waste.
2. Municipal Waste Management - Municipal waste management can use similar designs to encourage people to properly dispose of their waste, reducing litter and public health risks associated with unsanitary waste.
3. Sustainability Industry - The sustainability industry can promote innovations in biodegradable waste bags and other environmentally-friendly waste disposal methods to reduce waste production and encourage sustainable practices.