Anyone who has tried to store coins in a regular wallet will find the design of the 'KIN' currency wallet to be the perfect solution to keeping everything organized. Available now for preorder on Kickstarter, the 'KIN' wallet is the design work of the KIN Studio in Singapore and comes in several color options to choose from.
The 'KIN' wallet works by allowing a user to quickly place their various banknotes and coins into the currency section of the wallet. It instantly transitions the coins to a separate coin section to keep them laying flat and making them easy to get when it comes time to pay.
The 'KIN' currency wallet features a rugged design that's water-resistant to ensure it's ready to handle the daily grind.
The 'KIN' Currency Wallet Sorts Coins and Cash to Keep You Organized
1. Coin-wallet Hybrid - There is an opportunity for designers to create a coin-wallet hybrid that is more convenient to use than traditional wallets.
2. Smart Wallets - The trend towards smart wallets that can sort and organize currency will continue to grow.
3. Digital Currency Wallets - The rise of digital currency creates an opportunity for designers to create wallets that can store both digital and physical currency.
1. Finance - Financial institutions could benefit from incorporating technology that automatically sorts and organizes cash and coins in traditional wallets.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can collaborate with technology experts to create stylish smart wallets that are both functional and fashion-forward.
3. Digital Currency - Companies that specialize in digital currency wallets can expand their offerings to include a hybrid wallet that stores both digital and physical currency.