In partnership with social livestreaming app Hang w/, footage from the 2015 Cupid's Undie Run event will be shared with the world. Cupid's Undie Run is an annual event that takes place on Valentine's weekend, where people are encouraged to strip down to their skivvies and run in support of Neurofibromatosis research through the Children’s Tumor Foundation. Although the event takes place in multiple cities across the US, by buddying up with the Hang w/ app, people in far more locations are able to tap into the event through the Official Cupid’s Undie Run Channel.
In previous years, thousands have been in attendance for the event. With the help of this social streaming app, there's bound to be even more eyes on the event and more money raised for research.
The Cupid's Undie Run Will Be Streamed with the Hang w/ App
1. Livestreamed Events - Offering the ability to share and monetize events in real time, creating new revenue streams and audience interactions.
2. Social App Partnerships - Collaborating with popular platforms can expand the reach of events, leading to larger audiences and increased revenue opportunities.
3. Charitable Fitness Events - Combining philanthropy with physical fitness can motivate and encourage greater participation while also raising awareness and funds for important causes.
1. Live Event Production - Innovating in the field of live event production can lead to the creation of new revenue streams and opportunities to leverage emerging technologies like live streaming apps.
2. Social Media - Social media platforms can work with event organizers to expand their reach and help monetize events while also improving engagement and brand awareness.
3. Nonprofit Fundraising - Partnering with fitness events can offer nonprofits new ways to attract and engage supporters while also providing opportunities to increase fundraising and expand awareness for important causes.