I'd be lying if I said that I prefer coffee to a warm cup of Earl Grey on any given day, and while this may be an unpopular opinion in North America, 'A Cupful of Tea Facts' suggests I'm not alone in my love of these morning brews!
Created by tea retailers Holland & Barrett, this illustrated graph shows just how popular the coffee alternative is, while outlining interesting variations on the beverage from around the globe. While it comes as no shock that the UK consumes 165 million cups of steeped deliciousness a day, I was surprised to see Turkey in the lead for annual tea consumption per capita.
Whether you'll forever be loyal to your cup of joe, or you're a die-hard English Breakfast drinker, 'A Cupful of Tea Facts' is a must-see.
'A Cupful of Tea Facts' Gives a Lot to Pour Over
1. Coffee Alternatives - Discover innovative alternatives to coffee that are gaining popularity in the beverage industry.
2. Global Tea Consumption - Explore the growing trend of tea consumption worldwide and discover new opportunities in the global tea market.
3. Beverage Infographics - Embrace the use of infographics to communicate interesting and engaging facts about beverages, creating unique marketing opportunities.
1. Beverage - Identify disruptive innovation opportunities in the beverage industry by capitalizing on the growing demand for coffee alternatives and tea.
2. Retail - Leverage the popularity of beverage infographics to attract customers and boost sales in the retail industry.
3. Hospitality - Seize opportunities in the hospitality industry by offering unique and diverse tea options to cater to the growing demand for global tea experiences.