CultureTags is a new game for two to 20 people that challenges people to get through as many cards as they can, all the while testing what they know of culture. The card game includes a number of CultureTags that players will try to get their friends and family to say without actually revealing the word. On these cards are acronyms like "YTHTBM?" and "YGMM?" which draw from categories like Daily Sayings, Film and TV, Songs and Lyrics, and Words to Live By.
Eunique Jones Gibson says, "I created CultureTags because I wanted to create a game that reflected the culture and the way we talk on social media and through text messages."
Image Credit: Culture Brands Co.
CultureTags Tests Players' Knowledge of Culture
1. Culture-themed Card Games - CultureTags is a new culture-themed card game with huge potential in the board game industry.
2. Trivia Games - CultureTags highlights an increase in trivia-based games that make learning fun.
3. Socially-influenced Gaming - CultureTags taps into the trend of socially influenced gaming through text-style lingo.
1. Board Games - CultureTags offers innovation opportunities in board games for entertainment companies.
2. Education - CultureTags offers opportunities to create educational games that teach cultural literacy.
3. Social Media Marketing - CultureTags provides opportunities for social media advertisers targeting a millennial audience.