Better-for-you ice cream has become all the rage amongst consumers seeking to indulge without having to worry about calorie levels of unwanted ingredients, which is seeing new brands like Culture Republick Probiotic Ice Cream come about. Launched by parent company Unilever, the ice creams are all packed with other three billion live active cultures per pint, contain between 16 and 18 grams of protein and even have between 11 and 12 grams of fiber. This makes the ice creams a far better option for consumers to pick up when seeking out a healthier alternative to the classic frozen dessert.
Speaking on the new Culture Republick Probiotic Ice Cream, Marketing Director of Ice Cream at Unilever, Leslie Miller, said, "Culture Republick was created with a distinct purpose in mind. We believe that humanity could use a bit more brightness. By combining our passions for culture and ice cream, we intend to do our part in making people feel more balanced, inspired and connected.”
The Culture Republick Probiotic Ice Cream is Packed with Fiber
1. Better-for-you Ice Cream - The rise of better-for-you ice cream options presents an opportunity for companies to innovate and create healthier frozen desserts.
2. Probiotic Ice Cream - The introduction of probiotic-rich ice cream opens up new possibilities for beneficial gut health products in the frozen dessert industry.
3. Health-conscious Indulgence - The growing consumer demand for guilt-free indulgence has given rise to a market for ice creams that prioritize nutritional content without sacrificing taste.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the development of innovative ice cream formulas that cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can leverage the popularity of probiotic ice cream to create new gut-friendly products and expand the reach of beneficial bacteria.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can capitalize on the trend of better-for-you ice creams by promoting the health benefits of these products and targeting health-conscious consumers.