Fashion retailer Cult Gaia first gained fame for its Gaia's Ark bag -- an instant street style classic thanks to its vintage and sculptural design. The now-iconic bag is available in both wooden and acrylic materials and a variety of fun shades, inspiring the e-commerce brand to launch yet another artful accessory, its 'Pearl Bag.'
Available in its original white Pearl finish and a newly launched Tortoise shade, the Pearl Bag boasts a spherical shape and a brass clasp that sits elegantly atop one's hand. The clasp has been compared to a piece of jewelry and accents the accessory's firm shell that is made from 100% acrylic.
Though the portable bag will not fit one's smartphone, its sculptural design is meant to celebrate art above all else. This idea appeals to the fashion-conscious Pro-Millennial seeking to invest in fashion that embodies a more mature and whimsical point of view.
Cult Gaia's Pearl Bag is Available in Two Elegant Styles
1. Sculptural Accessories - Opportunity to create other accessories with unique sculptural designs, such as earrings, necklaces, and belts.
2. Investment Fashion - Opportunity to create high-quality, timeless pieces that are marketed to Pro-Millennials as 'investment fashion'.
3. Jewelry-inspired Clasps - Opportunity to incorporate jewelry-like clasps into handbags, backpacks, and other accessories to add a touch of elegance and intrigue.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can look to incorporate more artful and sculptural designs into their products, targeting millennial and Gen Z consumers.
2. Accessories - The accessories industry can consider adding jewelry-inspired clasps and unique shapes to their products to attract customers looking for statement pieces.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands can create investment fashion pieces, such as statement bags with unique designs, to cater to the growing demand for high-quality, timeless pieces.