Biobeat's innovative and non-invasive cuffless blood pressure monitors recently were granted FDA clearance, meaning that its patch and watch wearables offer an efficient way for people in hospitals, clinics and home environments to measure blood pressure, oxygenation and heart rate. The cloud-based healthcare products boast the ability to work with a smartphone or a dedicated gateway, making these cuffless blood pressure solutions the first of their kind to be cleared by the FDA.
While the smartwatch can be worn on the wrist, the patch can be placed anywhere on the upper torso for monitoring vital signs.
Thanks to the potential for remote monitoring with these devices and their medical-grade sensors, Biobeat could change the face of home-based, community and hospital care as we know it today.
Biobeat's Non-Invasive Wearable Watch & Patch are FDA-Approved
1. Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitors - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced algorithms for real-time analysis of blood pressure data collected by cuffless monitors to enable personalized healthcare interventions.
2. Non-invasive Wearable Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expand the application of non-invasive wearable technology beyond blood pressure monitoring to track other vital signs and health parameters.
3. Remote Patient Monitoring - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop secure and scalable platforms for remote patient monitoring using cuffless blood pressure monitors to enhance healthcare accessibility and reduce hospital visits.
1. Healthcare Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine artificial intelligence and wearable technology to create a new generation of intelligent healthcare devices.
2. Wearable Device Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Improve manufacturing processes to produce cost-effective and user-friendly cuffless blood pressure monitors for widespread adoption.
3. Medical Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate cuffless blood pressure monitors into telemedicine services to enable remote patient monitoring and improve treatment outcomes.