Inspired by Bauhaus architecture, the spacious CUBIX dog house is a hand-built contemporary abode for man’s best friend. This dog house was entirely hand-crafted out of wood and glass and was designed by an architect. The home has a seemingly free-floating roof with built-in water drainage as well as a cleaning flap on the back.
The CUBIX dog house is designed and manufactured by the German company Best Friend’s Home, and is available in three sizes: small, medium and large. The CUBIX dog house sells for between $5,800-$6,300 depending on size.
The CUBIX Dog House is Luxury Living for Your Pooch
1. Luxury Dog Houses - Disruptive innovation opportunities include incorporating smart home technology and eco-friendly features into luxury dog house designs.
2. Handcrafted Architecture - Opportunities for disruptive innovation can be found in combining traditional craftsmanship with modern design to create unique architectural structures.
3. Pet Home Design - Exploring innovative materials and sustainable design principles can revolutionize the way we create homes for pets.
1. Pet Supplies - The pet supplies industry can embrace the trend of luxury dog houses by offering premium, customized options for pet owners.
2. Architecture and Design - Architects and designers can capitalize on the trend of handcrafted architecture by creating bespoke structures and incorporating innovative materials.
3. Smart Home Technology - The smart home technology industry can expand their offerings by developing products specifically tailored for pet owners, such as automated pet doors and temperature-controlled pet houses.